TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- You must be present on time for the activity that you wish to attend. Plan ahead if transportation to the site is needed otherwise be present at the activity site.
- On fishing tours service providers do not guarantee catching fish as they claim to be in a natural environment and this will depend on luck and weather conditions.
- Keep in mind that on the whale tours, providers do not guarantee sightings of these mammals on your trip; however based on trends and service provider feedback, you are most likely to see them during the months of February through March.
- On the Isla Espiritu Santo tour, the service providers do not guarantee interaction with these mammals.
- As part of the conservation policies to protect the sea lion colony in the area of Espíritu Santo (La Paz), the local authorities (CONANP) have restricted the possibility of swimming with Sea Lions during June, July, and August.
- On the whale shark tour tours service providers do not guarantee swimming with whale shark as they claim to be in a natural environment and this will depend on luck and weather conditions.
- On Parasailing tours, for your own safety service providers may cancel the service if wind and weather conditions are not optimal at the moment of the activity.
- For any of the waverunners activities the service provider will request a credit card as well as an official ID.
- On certain activities you may be asked to pay an access fee for the use of the site and this must be paid upon arrival to it.
- Once the reservation is made you will receive a confirmation number that guarantees your spot on the tour. It is important to note the following points:
- Service providers have the right to cancel the activity when weather conditions are not optimal for carrying out the tour. Service providers can and may modify the schedule of activities without prior notice; hence the schedule at the time of purchase will be the final and confirmed times.
- If service providers made any cancellations, Tours Los Cabos is not responsible for these events, since Tours Los Cabos solely represents and acts as an intermediary between the client and the service provider
- Free transportation offered by some service providers is done collectively which means that they will be going through different hotels on different times, which dictate service providers and if this were to not be used are not refundable nor may you reschedule.
- Free transportation offered by some service providers, is to be reserved 24 hours before the tour. If you book this addition on the day of the activity we will not provide complimentary transportation.
Individual reservations (is this if they wish to cancel on an individual matter)
- Within 48 hours before the tour, service providers grant 100% refund.
- If it is less than 48 hours before the tour understand that there is no refund.
- Within 24 hours before the cancellation by the service provider, you have the right to reschedule for another date however no refund will be granted.
- You are responsible to show up on the scheduled time and date of your activity. If you are not present, you automatically lose the reservation with no right to reschedule or a refund.
- Within 15 days or more prior to the tour date you are allowed 100% of your money back.
- If less than 15 days before the tour date, the service provider allows you to reschedule the activity, but a refund is not possible.
- If there is a no show or a late arrival by the client, conditions apply and neither rescheduling nor refunds will be an option.
CHANGES TO RESERVATIONS:
- All service providers have different policies on making changes to the reservations. Take in mind you will have to adjust to the constraints of each service provider, and remember all activities are subject to availability on the activities.
CHARGES TO YOUR CARD
- Tours Los Cabos will charge your tour on your credit card. This procedure is usually performed within 24 hrs after the reservation is made.
- In the event that there are no spots available on the tour that was scheduled, Tours Los Cabos, will give different options with different service providers and will proceed to complete the sale until you confirm us the request.
PRICES AND EXCHANGE RATES
- The rates shown are in US dollars. It is worth mentioning that the charges to credit cards are in Mexican pesos. (Listed as how) The exchange rate of the day will be used and will be provided by the issuing bank.
- In Tours Los Cabos we want to provide you with certainty that our purchasing process is as safe as possible. This is why we use a process that protects your credit card and personal information when you are booking tours with us. This procedure prevents outsiders to access the information that was used online.
- You are kindly asked to take a copy of your reservation or confirmation number and an official identification with you on the day of your tour.